15 October 2017

Only Sense Online Ch.26


I ended up picking up a new series, Only Sense Online.

It's another monthly series, with... 34 chapters out right now, I believe?  Not quite sure why I opted to do this one, as I'm not usually the type to work on adaptations of light novels.  It's probably the slightly casual feeling of it, or that it makes me think of the Atelier series...  Anyway, it seems fairly easy to translate, so once the usual starting details are ironed out, releases shouldn't take too long™.

Enjoy!

Download Chapter 26

Previous chapters can be found wherever you look for things like that. A bunch of different groups have worked on this, so it's hard to point to a single place.

9 comments :

  1. thanks for picking this up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish you pick up "Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki" too.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for picking this one up. Waiting for a long time for this manga translations to continne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking it up. I hope you don't mind I posted it on Batoto. It was mostly because I prefer to read manga online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. I usually do it myself, but I got distracted and forgot to do it for this one.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for picking this up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not for OSO, but for Kin na Kanojo, Gin na Kanojo. Since the group that started it used magazine scans for the first chapter, there are three pages that haven't been included neither there nor on your vol 1 extras. Two of them (an insert cover that goes after the color pages and the "To the next" page) have no problem, but there's a 4-koma there. I tried giving it a shot translating it, so if anyone likes to keep the full volumes, you can ge them from:
    https://my.mixtape.moe/jwxrzj.zip

    If you don't want to make your own version but would like to include them in the extras, I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a look at what you had there, and while I did miss one page (the "that's where the story begins" page you mentioned), the others were included in my release, including the 4-koma.

      Delete