14 October 2017

Kin no Kanojo Gin no Kanojo Ch.28


"I thought this might happen."  -A well-prepared individual.

I have a couple notes on the chapter that didn't really warrant internal TL notes, so I'll just drop them here.
But first, the link! Enjoy!

Download Chapter 28

Sargasso Sea -- In case you didn't know, it's a sea in the middle of the Atlantic, which is created by the various currents going around it. In the note the author made about it, he said that it's a harsh place to survive.  From all I know about it (note: read some links on google), it didn't seem particularly rough on animals, but it does have a dark history with sailors and horses (low wind and currents would get ships stuck there, missing ships/crews, etc.; Bermuda triangle stuff).  I assume that's what he was referring to there, so he could fit it into the chapter.

Ayanomine City vs. Ayamine City - Minor, but while I use "city" for both, the terms originally used differ slightly between them. Ayanomine City, where the chapter's events take place, uses the normal word for city, while the word Ayamine City, where a certain legend takes place, uses, technically means town. I didn't like how it sounded in context though, so I went with city. The moral of the story: they're separate places, not a typo.

Yuki no Shingun (The Snow March) - Extremely minor, but it's stuck in my head, so I'll pass it along: the song (Girls und Panzer version), and the lyrics (dark, but if you want to know...).

No comments :

Post a Comment